1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation to ensure no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, these are a general guide to the property, if there are any further details required please contact our office for further information. All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. Measurements: All measurements are approximate room sizes and should only be used as a general guide. You must verify the dimensions before ordering carpets or any furniture.
4. Services: We have not tested any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to arrange their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection.