13' 4'' x 12' 11'' (4.06m x 3.93m)
Fireplace with living flame gas fire, store off housing the gas fired central heating boiler, coved ceiling, PVCU window to front, two wall light point, radiator.
13' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.98m x 3.65m)
White Belfast sink, mixer tap, fitted units, work surfaces in oak, drawers and cupboards, tiled surround. Utility cupboard off having plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Exposed brick chimney breast housing a range style cooker. Radiator, Karndean flooring.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, window to side.
12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)
First floor, PVCU window to rear, radiator.
12' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.81m x 3.17m)
First floor, PVCU window to front, coved ceiling, cast period tiled surround.
Family Shower Room
8' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.69m x 1.78m)
Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity, corner shower cubicle with rain fall head and body jets. Chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling, PVCU frosted window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
PVCU window to side and cupboard off.
14' 6'' x 12' 11'' (4.42m x 3.93m)
Second floor, PVCU window to front, radiator, inset lighting.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, mixer shower over free standing roll edge period style bath. Tiled surround, extractor fan, PVCU dormer window to rear, inset ceiling lights.
Buffer garden to the front. Rear mainly for parking.
Outline planning permission was granted under application number 17/01285/out on 22nd December 2017 for two properties on land opposite number 46 Pearson Street. Full particulars of the decision are available for inspection in our office or online on the wakefield.gov.uk website under the planning section.
Outline Proposal Plans
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation to ensure no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, these are a general guide to the property, if there are any further details required please contact our office for further information. All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. Measurements: All measurements are approximate room sizes and should only be used as a general guide. You must verify the dimensions before ordering carpets or any furniture.
4. Services: We have not tested any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to arrange their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection.